|Provider||Wöhr Autoparksysteme GmbH|
|Purpose||Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.|
|Names||PHPSESSID, csrf_contao_csrf_token, csrf_https-contao_csrf_token|
|Lifetime||When ending the browser session.|
Enable Youtube content
COMBILIFT 543 MR - Product innovation!
Das Beste aus zwei Welten wurde im Design des neuen CL 543 MR kombiniert.
In the new COMBILIFT product generation, the drive cylinders have been integrated into the side walls of the platforms. The new position of the cylinders means that even less space is required and the system can be travelled on more comfortably.
COMBILIFT 543 MR systems can now be arranged in up to 4 rows, which saves even more space.
In addition, access to the rear rows is faster, more comfortable and easier thanks to the new sliding platform, as a single platform ensures access to the rear rows of the car park.
The MR sliding platform covers the empty space of the MR pit system 543 and provides access to the rear row of the parking system.
All new Combilifts are extremely flexible, as we can create a new height every 5 cm to park vehicles of a height from 150 cm to 220 cm.
Another innovation common to all Combilift systems are the new sliding gates, which are directly integrated into the system, further reducing the space required.
Space efficiency - This is where the new Combilift 543 MR systems play a key role, as they significantly reduce the space required by the vehicle in terms of area and volume. The size and volume of the new Combilift also means that the parking spaces optimise land use and allow for more green spaces and open living spaces.
Sustainability requires that resources are used, reused and conserved as efficiently as possible.
- The smaller size of the building reduces the need for building materials and the amount of construction waste.
- It also requires less earthwork and excavation, less shoring and construction time, and less downtime.
- The new Combilift systems contribute to sustainability through efficient energy use. A lower volume of additional installations minimises power consumption, especially in underground and enclosed car parks.
- Semi-automatic car parking system
- Platform widths up to 300 cm
- Platform loads of 2,000 kg, 2,600 kg and 3,000 kg
- Variable arrangement of 2 to 10 grid modules side by side
- Two- or three-row arrangement in a row possible
- High user-friendliness and parking comfort. All new Combilifts are extremely flexible as we can create a new height every 5 cm to park vehicles from 150 cm to 220 cm high.
- Independent parking on 3 levels above each other
- The parking spaces are selected via a central control element
- Convenient operation with different operating concepts
Interested in product?Fill in the product questionnaire now
Enable Youtube content