|Purpose||Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.|
|Names||PHPSESSID, csrf_contao_csrf_token, csrf_https-contao_csrf_token|
|Lifetime||When ending the browser session.|
Bosch, Tübinger Str. 123 / Reutlingen, Germany / Bikesafe 885
At the beginning of October 2020, a fully automatic WÖHR Bikesafe was completed for employees at the Reutlingen site. Transport Minister for Baden-Württemberg, Winfried Hermann (The Greens), also came to the inauguration of the state-funded project.
Client: Robert Bosch GmbH
Bicycle parking garage: WÖHR Bikesafe 885 Tower-16-122-8-83
122 bikes on an area of just 54 square metres
With a WÖHR Bikesafe, the bike is handed over to a transfer area and then stored fully automatically in a multi-storey, closed tower. Owners simply push their bike into a wheel rail at the transfer area. There sensors check whether it can be stored, based on weight and dimension. In the Reutlingen version, bicycles with a handlebar width of up to 83 cm can be stored. Authorization takes place via the employee ID. The bike is then transported by a robot arm to a free storage space on one of the eight levels. “Parking out” is also easy: The waiting time until a stored bicycle is handed over is only approx. 16 seconds.
The facade of the cylindrical WÖHR Bikesafe was designed in a basic grey colour with coloured accent panels in the customer’s corporate design. Ferhan Niepelt: “Every Bikesafe facade can be adapted to customer wishes. Wood, steel, glass, and even green facades are possible”.
- WÖHR Bikesafe 885 Tower
- 8 Parking levels - 122 parking spaces
- 1 Transfer cabin
- High-quality control panel in Siedle design
- Access control with employee ID card
- Call button connection with gate
- Bicycle length 1,500-2,000 mm
- Bicycle height up to a maximum of 1250 mm
- Handlebar width up to a maximum of 830 mm
- Tyre width up to a maximum of 80 mm
- Individual facade design according to customers Corporate Design
- Transparency with a glass element
- Overall footprint approx. 55 m²
- Digital user video in German and English